Powerful, intuitive management environment
Zeta Test is a powerful management and test environment with a clean, intuitive, easy-to-use user interface that complies to Windows standards.
That makes it is easy and fun to work with Zeta Test, even for testing newbies!
Powerful in the corporate environment
Zeta Test was created with a corporate context of software vendors and IT departements in mind.
For this reason, Zeta Test is fully usable in a multi-user environment within your local network (LAN); user authentication is available through the intergrated user management as well as through a comprehensive active directory integration.
The permission model allows you to quickly assign detailed access permissions in test plans and test cases of a project.
Zeta Test supports Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008) and VistaDB (a file-based database system without any extra installation process) as backend databases, .
You can deploy Zeta Test to your users by Citrix or Microsoft Teminal Server.
If you have an error database system (bug tracker; OnTime, Bugzilla, Mantis), you can easily connect it to Zeta Test.
Great support of other programs
Zeta Test loves working together with other programs and applications. Your data is stored safely inside Zeta Test, at the same time we ensure that you can export and import your data whenever you want to.
Interfaces to issue and bug tracking systems
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- FogBugz project management and issue tracking
- JIRA Issue and project tracking
- Trac integrated SCM and project management
- Mantis BT bug tracker
- Bugzilla bug tracker
- Redmine project management and bug-tracking
- OnTime bug tracker
- Request Tracker (RT) Bug tracking system
- Pivotal Tracker project management and bug tracker
Export your data
- Microsoft Excel documents
- Reports as PDF documents
- Reports as Microsoft Word documents
- Reports as HTML documents
- Data is stored in a standard Microsoft SQL Server database, so it is easy for you to access the data and process it the way you want, e.g. by creating reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- From Microsoft Excel documents
- From Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Need an interface to an application that is missing from the list above? Tell us!
Projects, test plans, test cases
Zeta Test allows you set up and define your test environment in an extremely flexible and comprehensive way. You will be able to design the test project and test cases exactly the way you and your business need it.
Create an arbitrary number of projects and test plans; define test cases for the different applications that need to be tested; specify test variants for permutations of test cases if you need to.
Features at a glance
- Clean, intuitive, easy-to-use user interface.
- Multi-user environment within your local network (LAN).
- Compatibility with Citrix servers and Microsoft Terminal servers.
- English and German user interface.
- Support for an unlimited number of projects, all being XCOPY deployable.
- User management in stand-alone, Active Directory or mixed mode.
- Comprehensive permission rules.
- Plug-in concept for extending the application.
- Reporting to show and evaluate tests. Export to Microsoft Office Excel or Adobe PDF.
- Connectability to external bug tracker databases like Mantis Bug Tracker.
- Integrated WYSIWYG (HTML) editor for creating test cases and recording test results.
- Any number of attachments per test case and test result.